Friday, November 18, 2011

Birds

Today's card is for my nephew's birthday on Monday.  I figured that Mason wouldn't be checking out my blog, so it was safe to post!  :)  I used the retired Bird set (gotta love it) and the square lattice embossing folder.  The paper I used was Close to Cocoa (retired), Whisper White and Basic Black.  I used a blender pen and water color crayons to color the bird and branch.  I hope Mason likes it as much as I do.

Stampin Up! is having a sale to kick off the holiday shopping season.  It begins on Monday, November 21, 2011 and runs through Wednesday, November 30, 2011.  Log into my Online Store to take advantage of the great savings.  On Monday they will have two items on sale for 24 hours only.


Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...