Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hershey's Nugget Box

I made this cute little box with the Stampin Up! Matchbox die and the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine.  Four Hershey's nuggets fit perfectly inside.   The fall flowered paper is not from Stampin' Up! (I'm still trying to use up some old card stock).  The box base is from an Stampin' Up! In Color pack from several years ago and the ribbon is Mellow Moss.  For the cute nugget bands I used the It's a Wrap Holidays SU stamp set which is in the Holiday Mini.

Card stock:  More Mustard (tag) and Whisper White (bands)
Ink:  Chocolate Chip and More Mustard

Thank you for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love all of your creations so far!!! Your niece, Holly (Holly and Polish), sent me over! Keep up the great work, and I look forward to seeing more adorable posts!!!!

    allthatisgorgeous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I would have loved to have had something like that as a wedding favor =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Connie! I love the It's a Wrap set and you can't go wrong with chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...