Friday, November 25, 2011

Joy Pennant

I hope you all had a Thanksgiving that was as wonderful as mine was.  The food was delicious and it was nice to spend the day with family.  I even got a little stamping in, Holly (Holly and Polish)  stamped snowflakes on my nails!!  They look very cool.

Each year since my nieces were little, I have taken a little craft item for us to make.  This year, we made these banners.  I thought they turned out so cute.  We put magnets on the back so they could put them on their refrigerators.

We used the Perfect Pennants die from Stampin' Up! and attached them to a strip of Real Red card stock punched with the Scallop Edge Border.  We spelled the word 'Joy' using the Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set.

Card stock:  Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White and Candy Cane Christmas Designer Series Paper (2010).
Punches:  1" circle punch, Scallop Edge Border
Extras:  Stampin' Dimensionals, glue dots and Mini Brads

Thank you so much for your nice comments, I am honored that you take the time out of your busy days to stop and take a look.

1 comment:

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...