Sunday, November 13, 2011

Snowman Card

I am so excited!  This is my very first post.  I wanted to make a special card for my first one and this is what I came up with.  I'm pretty sure that it is an original design...I look at so many stamping blogs, but don't remember seeing it anywhere.  So very sorry if I am wrong.  The middle circle opens up to reveal a snowflake inside!  Too cute.






All of the supplies used are from Stampin' Up!:  Peekaboo Frames die; 1 3/8" circle, 1 3/4" circle, Word Window and 1" Square punches; Whisper White and Baja Breeze card stock; and Cherry Cobbler/White Baker's Twine.

Thank you for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. I like this! You should edit this and put pictures up of what the inside looks like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! i found your blog through the talented Holly! i shall thank her for leading me to your blog! you do pretty amazing stuff!! i love this lil snowman! i once did a nail art mani with a snowman . hahhaa .. i cant wait to see what other cool stuff you come up with ! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

DSC#253 Framed Leaves

Hi! I was inspired by this photo to make another shadow box fall decoration. Sorry about the glare. I took so many different phot...