Monday, November 28, 2011

Punch Pals Penguin

Today I found out that I have a torn rotator cuff and need surgery.  It just so happens that they had a cancelation on Thursday, December 1 and the doctor strongly recommended that I take that appointment.  So, I've had to cancel my Make & Take for Saturday and am not sure how long it will be before I can stamp again.  :(  I'll try and stamp the next two nights, but I really have a lot of other stuff to get done too.

My card today is for my cousin Terri who is having surgery tomorrow.  I used the penguin from the Stampin' Up! Punch Pals stamp set.  Get well Soon is from the Delightful Dozen set.


Paper:  Baja Breeze and Whisper White
Ink:  Black Stazon and Baja Breeze

Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no Connie! I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad they can squeeze you in right away. Take care and best of luck with your surgery and recovery!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...