Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Rosette

Hello!  What a beautiful day it is today.  I took my dog for a walk before I made this rosette card.  I used More Mustard and Soft Suede card stock along with the beautiful Spice Cake Designer Series Paper from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog which is what I used to make the rosette.  The only stamping I did on this card was the center of the smallest circle, that flower is from the Language of Friendship stamp set.  The punch I used is the Lace Ribbon Border.  I've seen cards similar to this on my favorite blogs and thought they were pretty so I had to make one.
Thank you for stopping by today.

1 comment:

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...