Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tissue Box Cover

Wow!  What a difference in the weather today!  It's so cold and windy that I thought this would be a  good day to show a tissue box cover.


I must say that this picture does not do this justice.  I used Whisper White, Old Olive and my favorite discontinued paper of all time, Bordering Blue.  The super cute snowman is from Snow Much Fun.  I tapped my blender pen in Bordering Blue, Pumpkin Pie, and Always Artichoke stamp pads to color him.  For the boots I used my black watercolor crayon.  The snow ball has some Dazzling Details (Holiday Mini) on it.  The felt snowflakes are a couple of years old, I bought a bunch, they'll last me forever!  The only non Stampin' Up! item I used was the embossing folder, which from Cuttlebug.  I rubbed the entire box with a sponge dabbed on my Bordering Blue ink pad.  

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...