Saturday, November 26, 2011

Winter Post

Hello!  Today is a very dreary day in Wisconsin (at least in my neck of the woods) and a good day to stamp.  This card is cased (copy and share everything) from the very talented Dawn Olchefske.  I loved her card, but did not have the ribbon or stamp set she used, so I dug through my stuff until I found something that I thought would work.  I'm very happy with the way it turned out.

Stamp set:  Winter Post
Punches:  1 3/4" circle, Lace Ribbon Border and 2 3/8" Scallop Circle
Paper:  Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White and Christmas Lane DSP
Ribbon:  1/4" Chocolate Chip

Thank you for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...