Wednesday, December 7, 2011

2011 Christmas Card

Hi!

Since almost all of my Christmas cards have been mailed out I thought it was ok post it.  As soon as I saw the Snow Much Fun stamp set in the 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog I knew it would be this year's Christmas card.  I love this set!!!  There is another snowman too, maybe I'll stamp something with it later this week so I can show you.

The card has a hill made out of Dazzling Details glitter glue that is supposed to make the snowball look like it is rolling downhill, it is a little hard to see though.  I really liked working with the glue, it went on easy and has a nice sparkle to it.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets - Snow Much Fun and Jolly Bingo Bits
Paper - Whisper White, Old Olive and Brocade Blue (retired)
Ink - Black Stazon, Brocade Blue
Markers - Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso
Water Color Crayons - Black and gray
Extras - Blender pen, Mini Brads, Big Shot and Snow Burst Embossing Folder

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...