Thursday, December 15, 2011

Beanie Hat Gift Card Holder

Today I found a tutorial on Splitcoaststampers on how to make this adorable gift card holder.  The pom pom on top is made with the Boho Blossoms punch (came up with that idea all on my own since I didn't have the one they used!).  I used Whisper White ribbon for the bow and for the base of the hat.  The designer paper is Ruby Red.

Here's what it looks like opened up.  Now someone in my family knows they are getting a McDonald's gift card this year.  But really, are they even looking????

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. This is stinkin' adorable Connie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card! We don't appreciate our teachers enough. I'm sure one one love to receive a little gift in this card.

    ReplyDelete

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...