Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Gift Box

Hello!

Things have gotten a little hectic around here with the holidays and my physical therapy so I haven't had time to make (or post) anything!  Well, today I really needed to make a box for a gift so I finally have something to post!


This box measures 7" x 7" x 1".  I used the Letters to Santa DSP to decorate it and a Velcro circle as a closure.  I was so happy with the way it turned out.

Supplies used:

Stamps:  Jolly Bingo Bits
Paper:  Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White and Letters to Santa
Punch: 1 1/4" circle
Die:  Matchbox (the Riding Hood Red tag)

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I wish you all the Merriest Christmas and a healthy, Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...