Monday, December 19, 2011

Holly's Birthday Card

Hello,

Today's card was made for my niece, Holly, for her birthday.  Happy Birthday Holly!!  Her cards are always so much fun to make because I usually use a 'holly' stamp on them somewhere.  This year I was so excited when I saw that one of the sides of the Letters to Santa designer paper had 'Holly Jolly" on it.  I knew somehow I'd have to use it for Holly's card.  This is what I came up with:

The front with the doors closed (almost anyway).  I wanted to add some bling (without bulk since I was mailing the card) so I used Dazzling Details glitter glue on the white dots and Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details (new in the Occassions Mini beginning Jan. 4, 2012) on the holly berries.  

                                          Here's the inside.  Hope you liked it Holly.  :)

Stamp set:  Jolly Bingo Bits
Paper:  Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Whispering White and Letters to Santa DSP
Punch:  Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
Die:  Peekaboo Frames
Markers:  Riding Hood Red and Old Olive

2 comments:

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...