Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Letters To Santa Bingo

Today's post required no stamping at all.  Four of these bingo cards come on one 12 x 12 piece of Letters to Santa Designer Series Paper.  I thought it was too cute and just had to make a bingo game out of it.
I used my 3/4" circle punch to make the markers and mounted each of the cards on a coordinating color of card stock.  What a fun little game to have around for the holidays.  (I'm hoping a certain someone in my family thinks so too.)

Paper:  Letters to Santa DSP, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Early Espresso and Marina Mist
Punch:  3/4" circle

Thank you so much for stoping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...