Friday, December 9, 2011

Mini Christmas Scrapbook

Hello!

Today I will begin to show you a 5 x 7 Christmas Scrapbook I made.  I used my Bind-It-All to put it together and a Martha Stewart snowflake punch, everything else is from Stampin' Up!.


Here's the front cover.

Supplies:

Paper - Candy Cane Christmas DSP, Whisper White, Real Red, Garden Green and Baja Breeze
Ribbon -  Real Red 3/4" Grosgrain Polka Dot and Baja Breeze 1" Double Stitched
Brads - Real Red

Here's the first page.  The papers are the same as listed above.  I used the retired Holiday Sampler stamp set and my 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches for the decorations along the sides.  I wish the pictures turned out as cute as this book really is!  Stop back tomorrow for the next page.  :)

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...