Monday, December 12, 2011

Mini Christmas Scrapbook

I love this simple page!  The ribbon has snowflakes (Martha Stewart punch) that have been attached with glue dots.  I cut the tree out of the designer series paper.

I stamped Merry Christmas (from the Family Reunion stamp set) along the bottom and stamped a snowflake on the Curly Label punch (cut in half) to put along the sides.

The final two pages have a couple of journaling boxes on them.  I used the Peekaboo Window Frame die to add some fun to the page.  When you open the doors you'll find some cute little animals in there.  I hope you liked this mini scrapbook, it was a lot of fun to put together.  I'm thinking it is going to be a gift for someone in my family.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I bet you're giving this to Grandma...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you did this!!!!
    great polka dot ribbon accent!!!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...