Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Snow Much Fun Thank you

Hello!

I finally had some time to sit and make Christmas thank you cards.  This card was inspired by France Martin and I really like the way it turned out.
Today I used Watercolor crayons with a blender pen to color the snowman.  The snowball is filled with a dab of Dazzling Details (I love that stuff and am hoping that Stampin' Up! will carry it over to the next catalog).  The edges of the Crumb Cake piece are sponged with Crumb Cake ink and the Whisper White with Baja Breeze ink.

Paper:  Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake and Whisper White
Stamps:  Snow Much Fun, Jolly Bingo Bits and Delightful Dozen
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake and Black Stazon
Water Color Crayons:  Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Black and Pumpkin Pie
Punches:  Snowflake and Word Window
Misc.:  Dazzling Details, sponge and blender pen

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...