Monday, December 5, 2011

Top Note Gift Card Holder

Hello!  Well, we had a little snow this morning.  It really looked pretty, but I must admit I was happy not to have to drive in it.  It made me miss work, I know the kids were probably so excited.  Have I mentioned that I work as a Special Education Aide in a public school?  It's a great job and the kids are wonderful.

Today's post is a gift card holder I was inspired to make by Eileen LeFevre.  I used the Top Note Die to make it.  The front cover was embossed with the Snow Burst folder.  The ornament is tied with Cherry Cobbler bakers twine that has two mini jingle bells hanging from it.  They make a nice little jingle!!



Stamp sets:  Tags til Christmas and Winter Post
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red and Christmas
             Lane
Punches:  Ornament and Decorative Label
Extras:  Old Olive Glimmer Brad








Here's what the inside looks like.  Had I been thinking, I could have put a gift card in it!  Of course, I don't have any bought yet, so I guess that would have made it difficult to do!!

My shoulder is feeling a little better.  I only woke up once in the night with pain!  I slept better than
I have in weeks. :)



Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...