Tuesday, December 13, 2011

View Master card

Isn't this card cute??!!  I got the idea from Dawn Olchefske, she made a super cute Halloween one.  As soon as I saw her card I thought...Christmas!!!!  The Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set is perfect for this View Master card.
Here's a close up of two more of the stamped images, There are 6 in all.  This card was super fun to make and very easy!

Supplies:

Paper - Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Letters to Santa DSP
Ink - Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Ribbon - Old Olive 1/4" grosgrain
Punches - 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" circle punches
Misc. - Mini brad, circle cutter

Thank you so much for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...