Saturday, December 31, 2011

You Are Loved Valentine

Hello!  Today's card is another one made with the You Are Loved stamp set.  Those of you that know me personally know that I don't usually use too many embellishments on my cards because I have to mail most of them.  I was trying to come up with something that I could mail but would be a little fancier and was very pleased with how this card turned out.  (Of course, it looks much better in person.)

Melon Mambo is my favorite Stampin' Up! color.  I just love it!!!  I think it was the perfect color choice for this card.  I ran it through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice embossing folder and used the Full Heart punch to create the window at the bottom.  So, do you like it?  I may have a hard time giving this one away!  :)

Supplies:
Paper:  Whisper White and Melon Mambo
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Markers:  Old Olive and Melon Mambo
Ribbon:  Black 1/2" Scallop Dots
Punch:  Full Heart
Extras:  Big Shot, Square Lattice folder and dimensionals

Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very Happy New Year!  I for one am looking forward to 2012, this past year has been very difficult with all of the natural disasters.  I hope this next year is better for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#253 Framed Leaves

Hi! I was inspired by this photo to make another shadow box fall decoration. Sorry about the glare. I took so many different phot...