Friday, January 20, 2012

Apothecary Art Birthday Card

Hello!  This card was made for my sister-in-law Cindy's birthday.  I just love it!!  The Apothecary Art stamp set coordinates perfectly with the new Labels Collection Framelits Die.  Both of these can be found in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog.  The Framed Tulips Embossing Folder was used on the card base.
Here's a close up that shows the Basic Pearls used to add some elegance to the card.  I colored the flowers with a blender pen and watercolor crayons.

Supplies


Paper:  Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Stamp Set:  Apothecary Art
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Black Stazon
Watercolor crayons:  Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi
Extras:  Labels Collection Framelit Die, Basic Pearls, Blender pen, Tulips Embossing Folder

I hope you liked today's card!  Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...