Monday, January 23, 2012

Another Apothecary Art Birthday Card

Hello!  Today I'm sharing with you the card that I made for my mom for her birthday, which happens to be today.  Happy Birthday Mom!  I love this card.  It is made using the new Labels Collection Framelits Die and the Apothecary Art stamp set.  These are both from the same sets that I used on my last post, only they are one size larger.
I used two pearls and Dimensionals on the stamped image to give the card a 3D look.

Supplies


Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Garden Green, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry DSP
Stamp Set:  Apothecary Art
Extras:  Labels Collection Framelits Dies, Basic Pearls, sponge, Dimensionals

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...