Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fabulous Florets

Hello!  It's snowing outside right now, but when I started this card yesterday it was quite nice out and it put me in the tropical mood.  I really, really like this stamp set and thought it was time to dust it off and use it! I have been seeing a lot of these Tri-fold Shutter cards lately and wanted to try one.  It really is very easy to do, four scores and two cuts with your trimmer and you're good to go.
Here's the front of the card when it is closed.
Here it is opened, isn't it a fun card?
Here is another angle.  I did not put a sentiment inside yet since I'm not sure who or what I'll use this card for.   Did you notice that I used buttons and ribbon?  Not bad for a clean and simple girl.  LOL Doesn't it make you want to book a spring trip to some place warm with a nice beach?

Supplies

Paper:  Rose Red, Whisper White, Old Olive.
Stamp Set:  Fabulous Florets
Ink:  Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Rose Red
Punches:  2 1/2", 2 1/4"(EK Success), 1 3/4" circle punches
Extras:  Dimensionals, Old Olive Ribbon, Rose Red buttons. Melon Mambo Stampin' Emboss Powder,    
             Paper Trimmer

Thank you for stopping by and have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...