Saturday, January 14, 2012

Field Flowers

Hello!  Happy weekend!  I'm looking forward to getting out of the house today, the ice has kept me inside for two days and I'm going stir crazy!  We have errands to run and then we will visit my mother-in-law to celebrate her birthday.  
This card is made with the Field Flowers stamp set.  After stamping I ran it through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice embossing folder.  I love the texture.  I also used one of my favorite punches - Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border.  Love this punch!  I'm not a big ribbon person and this way I always have the color I need to add a little something extra to my card.

Supplies


Stamp Set:  Field Flowers
Punches:  Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Large Oval, Scallop Oval
Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Rich Razzleberry
Extras:  Square Lattice Embossing Folder, sponge, Dimensionals

Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...