Thursday, January 19, 2012

Gnome Mini Cards

Hello!  Well the cold weather has arrived in Wisconsin!  Today's post is Gnomes again (love these guys), this time I made two 3 x 3 cards.
The Designer Seriers Paper I used is from the sale-a-bration catalog that begins on Tuesday the 24th.  I wanted these guys to be bright and cheery so I used my Stampin' Write Markers to color them.   The girl's card has sponging around the edges, I like that added touch.


Supplies


Stamp Set:  Gnome Sweet Gnome
Paper:  Whisper White, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Punch:  Word Window
Extras:  Stampin' Write Markers, Sponge, glue dots

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...