Sunday, January 8, 2012

Gnome Valentine

Hi!  When I first saw this stamp set I wasn't to keen on it, but I have seen some great cards made with it and these little guys have really grown on me.  The Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper and Ribbon can be yours for free during Sale-a-bration (January 24-March 31) with qualifying orders.

Supplies


Paper:  Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Stamp set:  Gnome Sweet Gnome
Ink:  Black Stazon
Punches:  Ticket Corner, Heart to Heart
Extras:  Water color crayons, Lucky Limeade & Calypso Coral ribbon

As always, thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day.

1 comment:

  1. Stinkin' cute Connie. I just did the samething on a card with the ribbon too...great minds!

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...