Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I would like to wish everyone a healthy, Happy New Year filled with peace and joy.  We are finally getting a little snow today in Milwaukee.

Today I'm going to show you the Stampin' Up! perpetual Birthday Calendar (101398 $7.95).  I had one of these years ago and decided to make a new one so I wouldn't have to keep writing birthdays on my new calendar every year.  I'm thinking that I have to add more stamping to January, it looks a little plain  even to me!  Any ideas?
I  added some Crumb Cake mittens and I like it a lot better!
Stamps:  Jolly Bingo Bits
Ink:  Marina Mist, Basic Gray and Crumb Cake

Thank you so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...