Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Junior Legal Pad

Hello!  Today I'm posting a picture of an altered Junior Legal Pad.  I love these!  It turns something very practical into something fun.
The Designer Series Paper is Springtime Vintage and I believe it is from last years Occasions Mini.  I  used the  Language of Friendship stamp set and the Bird Builder punch to decorate the front.  The base of the cover is 8 x 5 inches, the larger piece of DSP is 7 x 4 3/4 inches, the strip at the top is 5 x 2 inches.
I totally love the Labels Collection Framelits Die.  It's hard to see but I used Dimensionals to mount the bird and wing.

Supplies


Stamp Set:  Language of Friendship
Paper:  Springtime Vintage DSP, Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke
Ink:  Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke
Punches:  Scallop Edge Border, Bird Builder
Extras: Labels Collection Framelit Die, Dimensionals, sponge (for inking the edges), Sticky Strip

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#253 Framed Leaves

Hi! I was inspired by this photo to make another shadow box fall decoration. Sorry about the glare. I took so many different phot...