Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Packed for Baby

Hello!  I made today's card for my cousin, who is the proud father of a new baby boy!  This stamp is in the new Occasions Mini Catalog that starts today and goes through April 30, 2012.  I love this mini!!!!  Tons of new products and beautiful stamp sets.

I haven't used my Button Embosslits Die in a while, (I don't know why because I really like that you can make buttons to match your project and they are flat enough to mail.)  and I thought they'd add a little something extra to this card, especially since they are popped up with dimensionals.   I colored with a blender pen and Stampin' Pastels so the card would have a softer "baby" look to it.  The Wild Wasabi card base was run through the Big Shot with the Stripes Embossing Folder.

Supplies

Paper: Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso, Marina Mist and Whisper White
Stamp sets:  Packed for Bay and Family Reunion
Extras:  Stampin' Pastels, Blender pen, Dimensionals, Stripes Embossing Folder, Big Shot
Punch:  Word Window

If you'd like to take a look at the Occasions Mini just click here.  To shop, click on Stampin' Up! over to the right.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...