Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Posy Punch Thank You

Hello!  Today the doctor told me that I needed to take 6 more weeks off before I could return to work.  I'm doing pretty good, but did not realize how hard it would be to move my arm six weeks after my surgery.  My PT gave me movements to do yesterday and even though it hurts, I'm moving my arm pretty well with assistance.  Stamping is still hard to do because for some reason I seem to need two arms to do it!  After this next six weeks I can push, pull and lift all I want so it will be much easier to stamp.  I can hardly wait!  :)

I needed to make a couple of thank you cards for co-workers and wanted to try something different.  These are what I came up with.  I love them!  Since I was hand delivering them I did not need an envelope so I used a retired punch for the closure.  The card stock measured 6 1/2" x3" which I scored at 3" on the long side.  Folded they measure 3" x 3 1/2".

Supplies


Stamp set:  Posy Punch (a hostess set)
Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Whisper White, So Saffron
Ink:  Rose Red, So Saffron
Punches:  1" & 3/4" circle, Fancy Flower
Embossing folder:  Stripes

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...