Thursday, January 12, 2012

Posy Punch


Good afternoon!  As I'm looking out my window all I can see is snow!  This will be our first accumulating snowfall this season.  

The card I'm posting today is bright and cheery and took only a few minutes to make.  I used the Posy Punch stamp set again, I've had this set since last summer but hadn't used it until recently and can't seem to stop. :)  These colors really look great together, even my son liked this card.  (He wouldn't want me telling you, but...whenever I'm stuck on colors I go to him and he helps me decide which ones look best together.  He does have a good eye!)  It's hard to see, but the punched circle and flowers are raised up with Dimensionals.

Supplies:


Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy and Whisper White
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler and Night of Navy
Stamp Set:  Posy Punch
Extras:  Scallop Trim Border punch, Dimensionals, Cherry Cobbler/White Baker's Twine

Thank you so very much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...