Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sale-A-Bration Begins Today!

Hi!  I'm so excited, today is the first day of Stampin' Up! sale-a-bration.  This means that for every $50.00 you spend (before shipping and taxes) you get to pick one item from the sale-a-bratoin catalog for FREE!  Click here to view the sale-a-bration catalog.

In looking back over my posts I discovered that I did not have one masculine card.  :(  So today I made a card for a boy.  I used one of the Maze Games that can be found in the Occasions Mini Catalog, these are so fun.  Not a very fancy card, but I think they'll be so busy playing with it that they won't even notice!
I made a frame to hold the maze in place so it could be removed from the card to play with.  It looked a little plain so I added a couple of birthday cakes.
















The mazes are sold in a pack of four for $2.50.









Supplies


Paper:  Pacific Point, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Set:  Happiest Birthday Wishes, Gnome Sweet Gnome (birthday cake)
Extras:  Mini Brads, Maze Game, Stripes Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...