Friday, January 27, 2012

Season of Friendship

Hello!  Wow, this week has gone really fast.  I have been getting ready for a workshop I'm having tomorrow.  I'm taking it on the road so I have been triple checking to make sure I have everything packed.  :)  Today's card is made with the Season of Friendship stamp set.  After I stamped the tree and leaves I added some flowers I punched out with the Boho Blossoms punch and then ran it through the Big Shot with my Square Lattice embossing folder.  I'm so pleased with how it turned out!!
In the center of each flower I placed a Basic Pearl.  The "thank you" is mounted with Dimensionals.
Here's a close up.  Don't you just love the texture?

Supplies


Stamp set:  Season of Friendship
Paper:  Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Mambo Melon
Ink:  Early Espresson, Wild Wasabi
Punches:  Boho Blossoms, Large Oval, Scalloped Oval
Extras:  Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Mambo Melon Ribbon (retired)

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love the card Connie! Best of luck at your workshop. I'm sure you'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! I'm your latest follower from SC! Stop on by sometime!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.onecraftymommy.com
    www.soNOTbetty.com

    ReplyDelete

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...