Friday, January 6, 2012

Take a Spin

I haven't used this stamp set in quite awhile and thought it would be a fun card to make for a 5 year old boy.  The spinners come in a pack of 12 for only$3.95.  They are so much fun to play with, yes I did play with the card for several minutes.  Gotta make sure it spins after all!  :)

Here's a close up.  Usually I color each section a different color, but today I was in a hurry to get this in the mail so I stamped in all in Tempting Turquoise.  The designer series paper is left over from last year, I never seem to be able to use it all up, it's so pretty that I just want to look at it and not use it.  My stamping goal for 2012 is to get over that!

Supplies

Paper:  Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp set:  Take a Spin
Extras:  Game Spinner Hand

Thank you for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...