Saturday, January 7, 2012

Valentine Pouch

On Thursday I said I would show you something else to make with the Petal Cone Die.  Here it is...

We are going to be making this at my Make & Take Workshop on Jan. 28th.  It can be filled with candy, cookies or anything else for a Valentine treat.  I stamped the Regal Rose paper with VersaMark ink pad, it gives it a softer look than what you would get if you used Regal Rose ink.  The larger heart was cut out by hand, I like the curvy edges.

Supplies

Paper:  Regal Rose, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink:  Basic Black, Regal Rose, VersaMark
Stamp sets:  You Are Loved, Delightful Dozen
Extra:  Basic Black Scallop Dots Ribbon, Petal Cone Die, Big Shot

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...