Tuesday, January 3, 2012

You Are Loved Card

Hello!  We finally have some sun today.  It looks pretty outside with the light layer of snow on the ground.  I have the house to myself today so the plan is to get some serious stamping done.  We'll see how that goes!! 
Today I have another card made with the You Are Loved stamp set.  I used markers to color the stamped image on the white card stock and was pleased with how it turned out.

Supplies:

Paper:  Rose Red, Garden Green, Rose Red DSP and Whisper White
Markers:  Rose Red, Garden Green, Pretty in Pink and River Rock
Punch:  Scallop Trim Border

Thank you for stopping by and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...