Saturday, February 4, 2012

3 x 3 Thank You Cards

Hello!  What a beautiful day we are having in the Milwaukee area today.  After a nice walk with my husband and dog I snuck up to my stamping room to make some thank you cards.

I used the Everyday Enchantment DSP and Ribbon & Brad pack from the sale-a-bration catalog.  I really think these turned out cute and they were fun to make!


Supplies


Paper:  Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Punches:  1''" Square, Boho Blossom, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8 Circle, Scallop Square, Word Window
Stamp set:  Messages for Mom, Fresh Vintage

I was so excited to get my latest Stampin' Up! order yesterday!!  There were a few colors of card stock and ink pads that I did not have and of course I had to order a few stamp sets.  I finally got The Open Sea...it has been on my wish list for quite awhile and I can't wait to CAS some of my fellow demonstrators beautiful cards I've seen.

Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you'll come again soon! I'm following you now as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little thank you cards! Great job using the DSP. #271 following from Stampin' Connection.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...