Sunday, February 26, 2012

Another Note Pad

Hi!  I hope you are not getting too sick of these 5" x 8" note pads, I just can't stop making them!  I bet you can guess what paper I'll be using too.  That's right...Everyday Enchantment!  I think this DSP has been a favorite of many SU demonstrators and I'm one of them.  Anyway, I've made this for a friend who has just booked a party and since I needed something to post I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone!  Now that I have gone back to work (after my 12 week sick leave) I'm finding it hard to make something to post everyday, so I will most likely be posting less often.  Well, here it is:
 This was one of those time when I said, "Oh my gosh, this turned out so pretty!"  I finally used the oval Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I'm sorry I don't remember who I got the idea from to use the Labels Collection Framelits Die to cut out around the oval frame.  (If it is you please let me know.)
Isn't it cool how the Extra-Large Oval Punch fits perfectly inside the embossed area?  A great way to use three of my SU! products and show how well they all work together.  Love it, love it, love it!

Supplies


Stamp Set:  Fresh Vintage, Sincere Salutations
Paper:  Soft Suede, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink:  Soft Suede
Markers:  Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade
Punches:  Scallop Edge Border, Extra-Large Oval
Extras:  Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits Die, Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing
              Folder

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...