Friday, February 3, 2012

Another Notebook

Hello!  Here is another altered Junior Legal Pad.  I used more of the Springtime Vintage DSP and the Scallop Trim Border to decorate this one.  The flowers were stamped in Rose Red and Pretty in Pink on Vanilla card stock and then cut out and mounted with glue dots and dimensionals.

Supplies


Stamp Set:  Fabulous Florets
Paper:  Rose Red, Springtime Vintage (retired), Always Artichoke, Vanilla
Ink:  Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake (sponging around the edges)
Punch:  Scallop Trim Border

Thank you for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm following you via Stampin' Connection. Check out my blog when you have a chance: http://stampinmomoffour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi -- I am following your blog from Stampin' Connection. My blog is #425 -- tinadavisstamps.blogspot.com . I love the junior legal pad covers. What a great idea.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your altered Notepads!...and all your other projects. :)
    Great blog! Thanks for the inspiration! (Following you now.)

    You're invited to visit/follow my "Avenue of Art".
    (www.AvenueofArt.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great notepad. Love that dsp; wish it could stay around forever. I'm a new follower from SC.

    http://whatareyouinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Connie. What a cute cute card. Love the colour choice mixed with your stamp image. Just beautiful. You have such a sweet blog. I added myself as a follower to your blog through SU Connection. You`re welcome to take a peek at my blog and become a follower as well :) I would love to have you visit.

    Here is my link:http: thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com

    Inky hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...