Monday, February 6, 2012

Blossom Punch Butterfly

Hello!  When I was visiting Dawn Olchefske's blog the other day I knew that I had to CASE (copy and share everything) her beautiful card.  Here's what I came up with.
Isn't it beautiful!?!  I just love it.  Dawn used the Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die to make her butterflies, and since I don't have that one, I had to improvise.  Connie Babbert had a great idea on using the Blossom punch to make a butterfly, and I had to CAS that too!  
I stamped and punched out two flowers from the Mixed Bunch stamp set and then cut away two opposite petals to make my butterfly.  I used a glue dot to attach the two, then curled up the edges of the top one with my bone folder.  I just love this card!  It's pretty fancy for me and I'm glad I'm spreading my wings!  :) Thank you for the inspiration Dawn! 

Supplies

Stamp sets:  Mixed Bunch, Language of Friendship
Paper:  Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Everyday Enchantment DSP, Vanilla
Punches:  Boho Blossom, Blossom
Big Shot:  Tulip Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits Die
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Extras:  Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones, Sponge Dauber

Thank you so much for stopping by. 

1 comment:

  1. Love how you can make the butterflies with the Blossom Punch. I am your latest follower from SC.

    Nancy
    www.mommabstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...