Thursday, February 9, 2012

CCMC188 - Sketch Challenge

Hello!  Today I have another card made with The Open Sea stamp set.  I thought this would work out nice for the Create with Connie & Mary sketch challenge.  It is a simple card, but I am happy with the way it turned out.
Love these two colors together!
I sponged around the ship to soften the edges of the white circle and embossed the brown layer to add some dimension.

Supplies


Stamp Set:  The Open Sea
Paper:  Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink:  Early Espresso
Punches:  2 1/2" Circle, 1" Square
Extras: White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Stripes Embossing Folder

Thank you so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. One of my favorite stamp images for masculine cards. I like the sponging around the circle also and the Baker's Twine, perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your simple card! It works perfectly for any guy and the colors do too!! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love those colors together. One of my favorite combos. This is fantastic masculine card and everything goes so well together. Thanks for joining us this week over at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect set for this sketch...love the anchor accent at the top with Baker's Twine! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great details on this Connie! The sponging is a great touch and the anchor is just perfect! Thank you for joining us at CCMC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...