Saturday, February 11, 2012

Everyday Enchantment Notebook

Hello!  I talked to two friends this week from work and both of them asked if I was doing a lot of crafting while on sick leave.  I replied that I really wasn't doing too much (if I'm lucky I can get a card done in a day).  Since I only have one week left I thought I better get something a little "bigger" done.  So, this morning I decided to make something that I fell in love with while visiting fellow stamper,  Jenny Moor's blog.  She made this beautiful little book and I just knew I  had to CASE it.  What a great idea she had using the Full Heart Punch to make a wonderful 3D flower, and I absolutely loved the patchwork she did with the Everyday Enchantment DSP.  Thanks for the great idea Jenny!
Here's the front cover of my notebook.  I used my Bind-it-All to assemble it.  The hearts are folded in half and glued onto a 1 3/4" circle to make the flower.  I used one of the flowers from the Boho Blossom punch and a brad (from the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad pack that is featured in the Sale-A-Bration catalog) for the center.  The Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral ribbon that is tied onto the wire binding is a little hard to see, but it is there!

Here's the inside.  I love making the little pocket folders to store loose notes in.  The size of the notebook is 7 1/4" x 5".  My son has a ton of left over notebooks from school so I cut the paper down to whatever size I need.  This should fit nicely into my tote so I can take notes when I go to Regionals in Milwaukee.

Supplies


Paper:  Everyday Enchantment DSP, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade
Stamp Set:  Fresh Vintage
Punches:  Boho Blossom, Full Heart
Extras:  Bind-it-All (not Stampin' Up!), Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad, Multipurpose Liquid
             glue

Thank you so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Connie,

    Love your notebook,

    Thanks a lot for visiting Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I alter notebooks all the time, so I definitely need to do one like this with the Everyday Enchantment paper. If only we could buy it, I'd buy tons of this paper! (and I have never felt that way about any paper yet!)

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...