Friday, February 17, 2012

Everyday Enchantment Patchwork

Hello!  Like many of my fellow stampers, I can't seem to stop using the Everyday Enchantment DSP.  This  beautiful paper is one of free products you can choose from the sale-a-bration catalog with a $50 purchase.
I've seen many stampers use it to make "patchwork" cards and knew I had to give it a try.  I love the way this card turned out!
The 1" square punch is perfect for this. I mounted the squares onto a 5.25 x 4" piece of paper (I did have to trim a bit from each side to make it 4" wide) and then mounted it onto my card base.
 Dimensionals were used to "pop up" each layer of the flower.  These paper patterns would make great fabric as well, don't you agree?  I'd love to make a real quilt just like this!

Supplies


Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Everyday Enchantment DSP, Whisper White
Stamp Set:  Mixed Blossoms
Punches:  Blossom, 1" Square Punch
Extras:  Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...