Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Calendar Page

Hello!  Today I have the February page of my Birthday Calendar to show you.  I used Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi and Early Espresso as my colors to decorate it.
Here's a close up of the owl.  Isn't he cute?
Here's a closer look at the bottom.  I used a lot of different punches on this page to add some dimension.
I see I have quite a few birthday cards to make this month, I better get busy!

Supplies


Paper:  Early Espresso, Whisper White, Basic Black, Old Olive, Melon Mambo DSP
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi
Punches:  Heart to Heart, Scallop Oval, Large Oval, Owl Builder
Stamp Sets:  You Are Loved, Valentine Defined

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...