Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hello!  We are getting quite a bit of snow this morning in Southeastern Wisconsin.  It looks very pretty right now, but I heard that it will soon be turning into rain later today.

Today's card is another made using the Labels Collection Framelits Die.  The Calypso Coral layer was cut using two different size dies to make a frame and the Vanilla layer was cut with the same small die as the Coral layer so it would fit right inside.
I love how well the Happy Birthday stamp from theHappiest Birthday Wishes goes with Everyday Enchantment DSP.  It was mounted with Dimensionals.  This card was made for my Sister-in Law Louise.  Her birthday was yesterday, Happy Birthday a day late Louise.  I love, love, love this card!

Supplies


Stamp sets:  Happiest Birthday Wishes, Fresh Vintage Stamp Set
Paper:  Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP, Calypso Coral
Ink:  Soft Suede
Markers:  Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral
Big Shot:  Labels Collection Framelits Die
Ribbon:  Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...