Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Love and Laughter

Hello!  I've had the Love and Laughter stamp set for quite a few weeks now and finally put it to use.  I stamped and cut out three images of the cake so I could layer them using Dimensionals to make it look like a three tiered cake.  (It looks better in person than here!)  The 5.25" x 4" white layer was made using the Wedding Words wheel and clear embossing powder.  This turned out exactly how I was hoping it would.  Love it when that happens! The Whisper White Organza Ribbon would be a beautiful addition, unfortunately I don't have any.  :(   My next order will definately include some!  It looks so pretty.
I couldn't decide between the Basic Pearls or Rhinestones for the flower centers...then I realized that the Rhinestones were too big, so my decision was made for me!  I really did like the pearls once I got them on there.

Supplies


Stamp Sets:  Love & Laughter, Wedding Words (wheel)
Paper:  Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink:  Versamark (used with clear embossing powder), Bashful Blue
Extras:  Dimensionals, Basic Pearls

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...