Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mixed Bunch Birthday Card

Hello!  Today's card is cased from Connie Babbert at Inkspired Treasures.  It is for my niece, Casey, who's birthday is today.  Happy Birthday Casey!  I spend way too much time thinking about what card to make for people, and I am always so pleased when it fits the person well.  Casey has studied dance for years, and like her, this card is graceful and elegant.  I was thrilled with it.
I used two of the stamps from the Mixed Bunch set and the "niece" is from Family Reunion.
Here's the inside of the card.  The Happy Birthday stamp is from the Happiest Birthday Wishes set.

Supplies


Stamp Sets:  Mixed Bunch, Family Reunion, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper:  Vanilla, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink:  Pool Party, Lucky Limeade
Punch:  Blossoms, Large oval, Scallop Oval
Extras:  Old Olive Button, Big Shot, Snow Burst Embossing Folder

Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...