Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Open Sea


I finally got to make a card using the Open Sea stamp set.  I have loved set since it came out in last years Summer Mini, but kept forgetting to order it!  This is a perfect masculine card that can be used for any occasion.  I'm sure I'll be making more of them since we have several male birthdays coming up in our family.
I used my distressing tool to roughen up the edges of the card stock and then sponged them with Soft Suede ink.  Love it, love it.

Supplies

Stamp set:  The Open Sea
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Not Quite Navy
Ink:  Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy
Extras:  Distressing tool, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...