Monday, February 13, 2012

Saturday Sketch Challenge 242

Hello!  I'm joining the Saturday Sketch Challenge 242 with Stamping 411 for the very first time.  I really like their sketch this week.  I've kept mine clean and simple with a few rhinestones added for a little "bling".
The size of the card stock is 11" x 4.25" and is folded at 5.5".  I used the Stripes embossing folder to give the card some texture and used Dimensionals to pop up my stamped squares.

Supplies

Stamp Sets:  Fresh Vintage, Vintage Vogue
Paper:  Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Ink:  Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Punches:  1" square, Scallop Square, Decorative Label
Extra:  Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones, Stripes Embossing Folder

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I used the same colors for mine and just love them!!! I love the embellishment on the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are so pretty, and I love the clean lines of the card! Great job with the sketch! So glad you joined us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fabulous! I love the stripes and that adorable postage stamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the sketch. I hope you'll come back and play often.

    ReplyDelete

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...