Monday, February 20, 2012

Scallop Envelope Die Mini Treat Bag

Hello!  Today I have a little treat bag to show you.  I first saw this posted by Debbie Naylor and then saw several others too.  Not really sure who came up with the idea first, but I love it!  So easy to make and very cute.  It will hold a Ghirardelli chocolate perfectly and I'm sure other candy as well.
Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Paper is perfect for making these and other gift bags because not only are they beautiful, but very sturdy too!

Supplies


Stamp Set:  Apothecary Art
Paper:  Everyday Enchantment DSP, Whisper White
Markers:  Pool Party, Lucky Limeade
Punches:  1" Circle, Large Oval
Big Shot:  Smallest Labels Collection Framelits Die, Scallop Envelope Die
Ribbon:  Lucky Limeade

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...