Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine Treat Tube

Happy Valentine's Day!  Today I made a treat tube that would be perfect for holding Hershey's Kisses or Smarties.  I got this idea from the Stampin' Success magazine.  It was super easy to make and best of all I had all the supplies I needed!

The ends are made with the Fancy Flower punch.  I dug out some very old DSP - Raspberry Tart for the two bands at the ends.

I cut one each of Whisper White and Rose Red with the Full Heart Punch and offset them a bit for my sentiment tag.

Supplies


Paper:  Rose Red, Regal Rose, Raspberry Tart DSP
Stamp Sets:  Field Flowers, Love & Laughter
Punches:  Fancy Flower, Full Heart, 1/2" Circle
Ink:  Regal Rose, Rose Red
Ribbon:  White 1/4" grosgrain, White Baker's Twine

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...